The Vail Centre exists to help the community flourish and inspire change in the educational landscape over the next 50 years. By providing an educational resource for the mid-career professional, the Vail Centre encourages economic development, helps employers retain talent and positively impacts the State of Colorado and beyond. The Vail Centre is a 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization. All contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
- Scholarship Fund: Provides scholarship funds on a needs and merit basis for each Vail Centre and university program
- University Partnership Fund: Supports the Vail Centre’s expanding partner relationships with elite institutions to bring the best courses and research to the Vail Valley and the State of Colorado
- Strategic Impact Fund: Allows the Vail Centre to strategically pursue new opportunities that advance its mission in the Valley and provides the freedom to innovate
Founding Forty: Help Develop Your Community
The Founding Forty are a group of leaders who believe in the Vail Centre’s mission and want to help the local community. A gift of $5000 or more to this scholarship fund allows you to be a part of this exclusive network of change makers. The Founding Forty have special access to university professors, recognition on the Vail Centre website, invitations to graduations and other special events as well as provide input and advice on awarding scholarships. To learn more, please click here.
Our Impact in 2016:
- New University Partnerships
- Delivered a highly successful Duke Nonprofit Management course
- Awarded over $50,000 in scholarship support to our local community
- Enrolled 300+ Eagle County residents in our leadership, entrepreneurial and university courses
Support The Torch Awards
The annual Torch Awards is an event in the community to honor a lifetime achievement award winner and other community leaders. To learn more about sponsoring the Torch Awards, click here.
*The Vail Centre is a 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization. All contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.