|Date||September 12 & 14, 2018|
|Location||September 12th - Vail Centre Edwards Campus
216 main St, 2nd Floor Edwards, CO 81632
September 14th - Grandview Room
385 E. Lionshead Circle Vail, CO 81657
|Tuition||$199: Includes welcome reception, breakfast, lunch & snacks; all materials, supplies and ongoing communication.
$299: Take both Demystifying Entrepreneurship and StartUp to ScaleUp together.
|Scholarships Available||Contact Dustin Kelley|
|Participants||Anyone interested in building and growing their existing small business.|
|Certificate||University of Colorado Leeds School of Business Certificate of Completion|
|Lodging||Special rates at these Accommodations.|
StartUp to Scale-Up focuses on 2nd stage small businesses and organizations, specifically those looking or needing to shift out of their startup phase and into “what’s next”.
Participants will leave with an understanding of how to build and grow their concepts. The program takes learned outcomes from the University of Colorado’s Demystifying Entrepreneurship course (recommended prerequisite) and shifts from developing a successful startup toward organizational growth and advancement.
This program is designed for entrepreneurs that are interested in expanding thriving concepts. Participants should be in a position to grow and scale their ideas.
- Test the viability, readiness and evaluation process of your idea
- Develop growth strategies to further your concept
- Gain an understanding for scaleup marketing
- Recognize the process for scaleup finance and funding
- Establish an understanding for a necessary small business infrastructure
- Human resources
- Systems & processes
- In-house/contract evaluation
- Receive tips and tricks for scaling up and stumbling less
- Understand how to advance your concept to the ‘next level’
- Learn how to think, feel, and act like a true “Scale-Up Superstar”